Agile Nation: New Zealand’s response to terrorism (TEDxAuckland 2019)
- “Demystifying AI: Your Top Concerns” Panel presented by Monash Tech Talks as part of the Melbourne Knowledge Week, May 2022
- “Socio-Technical Grounded Theory for Software Engineering“, Journal First Talk at ICSE 2022
- ABC Radio’s Conversation Hour – Listen on “Do we need to reframe how we think about palliative care?” with Richelle Hunt
- WhoIsAgile – Watch Here featuring Rashina Hoda, interviewed by Yves Hanoulle.
- ICSE 2021 Technical Briefing – Watch Here “Decoding Grounded Theory for Software Engineering” – Technical Briefing at ICSE2021 presented by Rashina Hoda, introducing Socio-Technical Grounded Theory for SE research.
- Invited talk on STGT at PUC-Rio – Watch Here “Socio-Technical Grounded Theory for Software Engineering” – An invited talk at the PUC-Rio, Brazil (presented virtually), Dec 2021
- Girls in STEM Toolkit – Read Here “Q&A with Superstar of STEM, Dr Rashina Hoda” – article featured in the Girls in STEM Toolkit (GiST)
- Agile Caravanserai – Watch Here “Agile, the pandemic, and inspiration” – a chat with Rashina Hoda, on Sanjiv Augustine’s Agile Caravanserai series. Sanjiv is a best selling author and consultant on agile project management.
- Science Meets Parliament panel – Watch Here “How to be a great ambassador for the STEM sector” panel at the 2021 Science meets Parliament conference event that ran virtually.
- International Women’s Day – Watch Here Games and Entertainment Association (GEA)’s International Women’s Day: Rashina Hoda and Jini Maxwell in conversation.
- Women’s Agenda – Read Here “20 women who blazed a trail in STEM this year” featuring A/Prof Rashina Hoda and other amazing women in STEM in Australia.
- Selected Superstar of STEM – Read Here by Science and Technology Australia, 2021-22
- Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast – Listen Here “Rashina Hoda on using Scrum, Kanban and Agile in academic research”, interviewed by Vasco Duarte and Yves Hanoulle, December 2020
- Invited Guest Talk – Watch Here “A Talk and Q/A with Rashina Hoda on Grounded Theory in Software Engineering” at the Empirical Software Engineering course at the University of Victoria, Canada, hosted by Prof Margaret Anne-Storey, Oct 2020
- ASE2020 Panel Session – Watch Here “Human-centric software engineering, past, present and future“, Rashina Hoda and Chetan Arora, at the HCSE&CS Workshop at the Automated Software Engineering (ASE2020) conference, September 2020
- InfoQ Podcast – Listen Here “Rashina Hoda on Pandemic Programming and Agile Nations”, interviewed by Shane Hastie, Lead Editor for Culture & Methods, InfoQ, August 2020
- Audiobook featuring “Enable Growth” by Rashina Hoda – Listen Here “Tips from the Trenches – Scrum Master Edition”, 2020
- Monash Tech Talk – Video and Podcast Here “Agile Nations – recovering from a pandemic” with Rashina Hoda, Shane Hastie, Evan Laybourne, hosted by Mimi Kwa, August 2020
- ICSE2020 AMA Session – Watch here “As Me Anything” with Prof Nenad Medvidovic at the International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2020), hosted by Rashina Hoda, July 2020
- Melbourne Conversations Panel Session – Watch Here “Melbourne Conversations: Democratise the internet“, Rashina Hoda and Lizzie O’Shea, hosted by Vanessa Toholka at the Melbourne Conversations organised by the City of Melbourne, July 2020
- ACS Article – Read Here “Programmers suffer through pandemic, Survey finds low productivity and well-being among developers” featuring Rashina’s research into Pandemic Programming in Information Age by the Australian Computer Society, June 2020
- InfoQ Article – Read Here “Pandemic Programming Survey Results Show Negative Impact of COVID-19 Changes” featuring Rashina’s research in an InfoQ article, June 2020
- ABC News Article – Read Here “What science and tech can teach us about how to deal with a crisis like coronavirus” featuring Rashina’s research in The Drum, ABC News, May 2020
- Monash Lens Article – Read Here “Harder, better, faster, stronger: Agile nations the most effective in combating COVID-19” by Rashina Hoda, featured in the Monash Lens, May 2020
- 3RRR Radio Podcast – Listen Here “Byte into IT episode” on 102.7FM 3RRR Digital Radio featuring Rashina Hoda (30 mins onwards) and Steven Conway, hosted by Vanessa Toholka, April 2020
2019 and earlier
Becoming Agile vs Doing Agile (Agile India 2019)
Becoming Agile (Agile NZ 2017)
What Makes Your Team Self-Organizing (Agile Middle East 2016)